Our doctors can perform a proper shoulder pain diagnosis and help you develop a treatment plan that offers fast and effective pain relief from your sore or damaged shoulder. Call us today and let our doctor get you on the right path for pain free living.
Shoulder Pain Relief
Shoulder pain can be the result of many things such as sports related injuries, exercise, a torn rotator, or simply due to degeneration as we grow older. Whatever your shoulder pain cause may be, getting quick and effective relief is the result you want.
When you are experiencing shoulder pain, it can become quite limiting on your everyday activities and quality of life, making the need for pain relief a priority.
Shoulder pain symptoms are often due to the following types of injury:
- Strains or Sprains (this is most likely a result of overextension of your arm or overuse.)
- Tendonitis (the inflammation or irritation of the tendons around your shoulder)
- Bursitis (Fluid filled sacs called bursae located in the shoulder joints burst causing swelling)
- Rotator Cuff Injury (this may be sports related, the result of a fall or physically intense work and occurs when the rotator cuff is torn or partially torn.)
- Frozen Shoulder (occurs when connective tissue in the shoulder becomes tight, making the movement of your arm difficult.
- Dislocated shoulder (in other words, the arm bone has slipped out of the shoulder socket. This can be the result of twisting or heavy impact.)
- Degeneration as a part of natural aging
Shoulder Joint Pain Treatment
If you are suffering from persistent or chronic shoulder problems, call our experts at St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury and Rehab to schedule your initial appointment. Let's work together to develop a fast, effective, and long-lasting treatment strategy customized to you and your shoulder pain relief needs. We want to get you on your way to a pain free life.
Regardless of the type of injury causing your shoulder pain, our doctors have a variety of treatment options and plans to get you relief as quickly as possible without drugs or surgery.