Have you recently been involved in an automobile accident? Florida law says you only have 14 days to see a doctor so don't hesitate. Call us and schedule an appointment today.
Are you starting to exhibit signs of limited mobility or injury? If you are experiencing symptoms such as pinched nerves, neck pain, dislocated joints, strained or pulled muscles, and are in search of natural pain relief, come see us right away before it gets worse.
We offer all natural pain relief treatment from chiropractic care, regenerative medicine, injections containing stem cells and multiple growth factors, and platelet rich plasma injections. No matter what ailment you are suffering from due to your auto accident injury our doctor will find the right treatment for you without medications or invasive surgery.
Auto Accident Injury Care
Believe it or not, not all auto accident injuries are acquired from high speed collisions. Traumatic force can be endured by even minor or low speed impacts. Whiplash is a prime example of this. When the weight of the head whips backward and forward with enough force, it can cause serious damage to the neck and spine.
Any of the musculoskeletal system can endure major damage in an automobile accident causing a number of ailments such as lower back pain, shoulder and neck pain, sciatica symptoms in your legs and feet and soft tissue damage. Dr. Staubs has developed a system to get you back to full mobility and optimized health with a three stage treatment plan designed and customized to your specific needs.
Treatment for Auto Accidents
Our doctors use a number of all natural treatment options that are safe and gentle to help our patients recover from a car accidents.
- Regenerative Medicine. Regenerative medicine is a fast growing natural and effective treatment option for those looking for a more natural way to get out of pain and heal their bodies. Whether you are suffering from a wound that won't quite heal, damaged cartilage, or lack of mobility, stem cell and regenerative therapies can aide in faster healing and pain relief.
- Regenerative Cell Therapy. Regenerative cell therapy can aid in speeding up the growth rate of damaged tissue and is a great alternative if you are in search of options to avoid medications and unnecessary surgical procedures. This treatment option offers a reduction in the pain the patient is experiencing while also healing the injured area, rather than simply masking the symptoms with medication, for long lasting pain relief.
- Platelet Rich plasma. PRP treatment is not only used for tissue damage and degeneration, it is an effective treatment for osteoarthritis, ligaments sprains, torn muscles and other common tendon injuries such as tennis elbow, Achilles tendonitis or golfer's elbow. When the PRP is injected into these areas it can greatly increase the healing process and return your body to a healthy state.
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to restore balance to the vertebrae of the spine and improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body. This technique is the cornerstone of chiropractic care and is used to treat nearly all conditions and in all circumstances. It is an effective form of car accident injury treatment, can be used to help chronic pain, and may also be used to help patients recover from common problems like cold or flu.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a treatment that we use to loosen muscles, improve the flow of oxygen through the blood and speed the healing process. Massage therapy can reduce pain from muscle tension and can also help the patient relax and overcome anxiety, leading to a better night's sleep.
Just as not all car accidents are the same. your treatment and pain management shouldn’t be either. At St Petersburg Chiropractic Injury and Rehab you can rest assured that you and your injuries will be treated with care and your recovery regiment will be tailored to your unique needs. We want to thoroughly get to the root of what is causing your pain and discomfort and provide an appropriate treatment plan to get you back to a pain free way of life.
If you suffered an auto accident injury in St Petersburg, or surrounding areas, call our chiropractor right away to schedule a free complimentary consultation.