Back pain can keep you from being able to live the active Suncoast lifestyle you would like to live - active and pain free. Do you wonder if stem cell therapy would be the right treatment option for you...or maybe chiropractic adjustments would be better? If you suffer from chronic back pain or have had a recent injury and are in need of fast, long lasting pain relief, call us and let our local doctors help you get our of pain now!
Lower Back Pain Relief
Back pain is a general term used to describe a multitude symptoms and causes. Severe spinal pain can be brought on from a car accident, sports related injury, spinal degeneration, accidents on the job, poor posture, or even simply sleeping in the wrong position. Pain symptoms often show up in a variety of ways such as:
- Pain while standing or walking
- Muscle spasms
- Dull aches and pains
- Increased pain after long periods of standing or sitting
Just as there are many forms and symptoms of back pain, there are also many forms of care that offer pain relief. Our doctor is well versed in these treatments and wants to work with you to set up a plan to get your mobility back. These treatments include but are not limited to:
- Spinal Decompression Therapy (particularly used to reduce lower back pain and get herniated discs to return to the proper position.)
- Massage Therapy (this is a perfect complement to chiropractic care and helps to relieve pain and swelling while creating a feeling of relaxation.)
- Physical Rehabilitation & Corrective Exercises (these will be specifically customized to your unique issues and help prevent future injuries.)
- Regenerative Medicine
- Cold laser therapy (a painless method using light waves that penetrate beyond the epidermal layer of skin and promotes faster healing and pain relief.)
- Chiropractic adjustments
Regenerative Therapy - Sometimes Mistakenly Called Stem Cell Therapy for Spinal Injuries
While chiropractic care is often the solution for our patients who suffer from back pain, sometimes the cause of your pain is more severe and may require additional treatment options such as regenerative cell therapy. This therapy consists of injections that contain natural growth factors, proteins, cytokines and mesenchymal stem cells. This differs from stem cell therapy in that the tissue is not harvested from the patient or a relative of the patient but is derived from donated umbilical cords.
As we age, we produce less of the effective stem cells needed to heal our bodies, this can often be helped by injecting younger more vibrant stem cells which we acquire from umbilical cord tissue or amniotic fluid. This provides some of the healthiest healing cells found anywhere to aide you, our patient find the pain relief and healing that you need.
If you are searching for a doctor who not only has experience with noninvasive techniques but also has compassion and understanding of your pain, call us at St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury and Rehab. Our doctors will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan to get you fast, long lasting relief from your chronic pain or injury.