Back pain can be quite a debilitating condition and keep you from being able to perform your daily duties as well as hinder you from enjoying recreational activities. If you suffer from chronic back pain or an injury and are in need for fast, long lasting pain relief, call us and let our doctors devise a treatment plan that works for you.
Lower Back Pain Relief
Back pain is a general term used to describe a multitude symptoms and causes. Severe back pain can be brought on from a car accident, sports related injury, spinal degeneration, accidents on the job, poor posture, or even simply sleeping in the wrong position. Back pain symptoms often show up in a variety of ways such as:
- Pain while standing or walking
- Muscle spasms
- Dull aches and pains
- Increased pain after long periods of standing or sitting
Just as there are many forms and symptoms of back pain, there are also many forms of care that offer back pain relief. Our doctor is well versed in these treatments and wants to work with you to set up a plan to get your mobility back. These treatments include but are not limited to:
- Spinal Decompression Therapy (particularly used to reduce lower back pain and get herniated discs to return to the proper position.)
- Massage Therapy (this is a perfect complement to chiropractic care and helps to relieve pain and swelling while creating a feeling of relaxation.)
- Physical Rehabilitation & Corrective Exercises (these will be specifically customized to your unique issues and help prevent future injuries.)
- Regenerative Medicine
- Cold laser therapy (a painless method using light waves that penetrate beyond the epidermal layer of skin and promotes faster healing and pain relief.)
- Chiropractic adjustments
Stem Cell Therapy for Back Pain
While chiropractic care is often the solution for our patients who suffer from back pain, sometimes the back pain causes are more severe and require additional treatment options such as stem cell therapy. Stem cells which are also known as undifferentiated because they can change into any type of cell that the body needs in order to heal an injured area.
As we age, we produce less of the effective stem cells needed to heal quickly, creating the need for younger more vibrant stem cells which we acquire from umbilical cord tissue or amniotic fluid. This provides the healthiest and healing cells available to aide you, our patient, the back pain relief you need.
If you are searching for a doctor who not only has experience with noninvasive techniques but also has compassion and understanding of your back pain, call us at St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury and Rehab. Our doctors will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan to get you fast, long lasting relief from your chronic pain or injury.