Our doctors understand what a significantly negative impact migraine headaches have on our patients. If you are searching for pain relief without the use of symptom masking drugs give us a call to learn more about how we are using the newest most effective techniques in regenerative medicine coupled with chiropractic care as migraine treatment.
Migraine headaches have a tremendous affect mentally, physically, and emotionally and can put you out commission for hours even days. Usually these types of headaches are indicative based on symptoms such as severe throbbing or pounding and may include sensitivity to light or sound, nausea, and vomiting.
For those who suffer from migraine symptoms, the cause of their discomfort is not always known. Causes of headaches and migraines often include:
- Stress (in situations when stress and anxiety are heightened, muscles can begin to tighten sending pain shooting up the spine to the scalp, thus creating a tension headache)
- Whiplash (a neck injury often caused in automotive accidents and cause swelling and stiffness that can move to the scalp)
- Text neck (a condition in which excessive time is spent looking a mobile devices and can cause headaches behind the eyes)
- Allergies (when pressure builds in the head and ears for airborne allergens and creates a headache)
Migraine Relief Treatment
Depending on what our doctors find to be the root cause of your headaches, we have many regenerative medicine treatment options available with corresponding chiropractic care efficient and long lasting headache and migraine relief treatment.
- Stem Cell (by using new, healthier cells from umbilical cord tissue, regenerative cells are introduced to areas that don’t produce as many healthy cells allowing for a quick healing process to an injured area)
- PRP or Platelet rich plasma (using your own blood, the platelets are separated from the blood and those platelets are injected back into the injury site)
- Chiropractic adjustments (used to realign the spine reducing pressure and allowing relief from headache causing injuries)
- Massage therapy (loosens tight muscles, increasing blood flow in addition to reducing stress and anxiety)
- Spinal decompression therapy (gentle stretch to release the vertebrae in the allowing fluids to flow more easily and hydrate the discs)
- Nutritional counseling (promoting a healthy, well-balanced diet will improve overall health while reducing inflammation preventing headaches).
At St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury and Rehab we find that chiropractic and regenerative medicine go hand in hand to providing the most effective solution to migraine headaches without medications that simply mask the symptoms. Call us today and let us help you back to enjoying life without debilitating pain.