Often times pinched nerves are the source of pain and limited mobility. There are many treatment options available for relieving pain associated with a pinched nerve that don’t require invasive surgeries. Call our doctors today to find out how our regenerative medicine therapies can help you get back to pain free living today.
Pinched Nerve Treatment
Developing a customized treatment plan for your pinched nerves, our doctors will recommend multiple therapy options to address your specific pain needs using regenerative medicine in conjunction with chiropractic care. PRP (platelet rich plasma) injections and stem cell therapy can be the most effect treatment options available.
Along with PRP, using chiropractic care can add an even more effective and long lasting treatment plan. Chiropractic adjustment and spinal decompression may be recommended by the doctor as addition support to the regenerative therapies.
- PRP (uses the platelets produced in your own blood , by separating the platelets from the rest of the blood sample, the platelets are concentrated and are then used to be re-injected in to the injured area and promotes rapid healing and restoration).
- Stem Cell Therapy ( using young and new cells harvested from umbilical cords of newborn babies and amniotic fluid. Contains growth factors which aide boost healing and restoration).
- Spinal Decompression (gentle stretching of the spine educes the amount of compression on the nerve, reducing pain and improving mobility of the spinal column itself).
- Chiropractic Adjustment (spinal manipulation creates space between the bones in the spine, relieving pressure on discs and pinched nerves as well as increasing motion in the joint).
Pinched Nerve Symptoms
When excessive pressure is put on the nerves along the spine, a pinched nerve results. There are many causes of a pinched nerve including strain brought on by repetitive motion or inflammation. While a pinched nerve can be sustained anywhere in the body, the most common area is the spine. When you have a pinched nerve in the neck, back, shoulder, arm, leg or spine there can be a variety of symptoms such as:
- Sharp pain or aching
- Burning sensation
- Muscle weakness
- Numbness or tingling
- “Falling asleep” sensation in legs, arms and feet
Pinched nerves are painful and can be limiting on everyday activities. St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury and Rehab offers advanced procedures in regenerative medicine as well as chiropractic care to get you the fast long lasting relief you need from a pinched nerve hollisticaly. Call us or stop into our offices today.