Back pain, neck pain, auto accident injuries and other forms of musculoskeletal pain can be debilitating. As your St. Petersburg, FL chiropractor, we help patients recover from their chronic pain, injuries and a wide range of conditions. By providing services in St. Petersburg, we ensure that our patients get all the treatment they need in order to feel their best.
Natural Pain Relief Treatment
In order to help patients recover from their injuries, our doctors use a number of all natural treatments that are safe and gentle.
- Regenerative Medicine. Regenerative medicine is a fast growing natural and effective treatment option for those looking for a more natural way to get out of pain and heal their bodies. Whether you are suffering from a wound that won't quite heal, damaged cartilage, or lack of mobility, stem cell and regenerative therapies can aide in faster healing and pain relief.
- Stem Cell Therapy. Stem cell therapy can aid in speeding up the growth rate of damaged tissue and is a great alternative if you are in search of options to avoid medications and unnecessary surgical procedures. This treatment option offers a reduction in the pain the patient is experiencing while also healing the injured area, rather than simply masking the symptoms with medication, for long lasting pain relief.
- Platelet Rich plasma. PRP treatment is not only used for tissue damage and degeneration, it is an effective treatment for osteoarthritis, ligaments sprains, torn muscles and other common tendon injuries such as tennis elbow, Achilles tendonitis or golfer's elbow. When the PRP is injected into these areas it can greatly increase the healing process and return your body to a healthy state.
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to restore balance to the vertebrae of the spine and improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body. This technique is the cornerstone of chiropractic care and is used to treat nearly all conditions and in all circumstances. It is an effective form of car accident injury treatment, can be used to help chronic pain, and may also be used to help patients recover from common problems like cold or flu.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a treatment that we use to loosen muscles, improve the flow of oxygen through the blood and speed the healing process. Massage therapy can reduce pain from muscle tension and can also help the patient relax and overcome anxiety, leading to a better night's sleep.
- Lifestyle advice. Many patients inadvertently make choices that can lead to accidents and injuries. We administer lifestyle advice to our patients to help them make smarter choices and avoid accidents and illnesses.
- Nutrition counseling. Eating right is important for all people. Patients who consume the right amount of fat, vitamins, and protein for their needs may find it easier to maintain their energy, exercise daily and heal quickly from injuries. In addition, eating right can help patients maintain a healthy body weight, which reduces stress on the joints and muscles.
- Therapeutic stretches. We show our patients how to perform therapeutic stretches that can strengthen their muscles and improve their overall mobility. This technique helps patients recover from car accidents and other forms of injury.
- Pain management. We use a variety of pain management techniques to help patients recover from car accidents and personal injuries. Our pain management techniques are natural and involve no medications.
- Postural screenings. Poor posture can lead to musculoskeletal pain and subluxations. We provide postural screenings to identify problems and administer treatment.
Contact our St. Petersburg Chiropractor Today
At St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury and Rehab, we treat the body as a whole. By improving the overall health of the body and the functioning of the central nervous system, we can help correct your injuries and improve your body's performance. To find out more about getting chiropractic treatments for your existing conditions, or to find a car accident chiropractor in St. Petersburg FL, as well as Gulfort, Treasure Island, Pinellas Park and the surrounding areas, contact us today!