Welcome to Your St. Petersburg Chiropractor
St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury & Rehab is Your Chiropractor serving
St. Petersburg, Gulfport, Treasure Island, Pinellas Park &
the Surrounding Communities
Welcome to St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury & Rehab, your natural healing chiropractor for St. Petersburg, Gulfport, Treasure Island, Pinellas Park and the surrounding communities. Our mission is to serve the people of our community to reduce pain, restrictions and limitations and to restore function of the spine to improve all patients' health and quality of life. If you're suffering from an accident injury or chronic pain, our chiropractor in St. Petersburg, FL can help!
Meet Our St. Petersburg Chiropractor
If you need a pain management, workplace injury or car accident chiropractor who really understands what you're going through, meet our clinical director, Dr. Colby Staubs. Dr. Staubs was able to pursue his college athletic career thanks to chiropractic treatment for a high-school baseball injury. This experience inspired him to help others by becoming a chiropractor. Dr. Staub's postdoctoral studies in MRI spine interpretation, electrodiagnostic interpretation, triage, trauma, and crash dynamics have served his well as a personal injury chiropractor. He serves on the board of the Pinellas County Chiropractic Society and belongs to both the Florida Chiropractic Association and the American Chiropractic Association.
How We Help You Heal
Our St. Petersburg, FL chiropractor provides a variety of natural, non-surgical healing services, including:
- Chiropractic manipulation - Chiropractic manipulation is a safe, gentle method for correcting joints which have lost their alignment due to a traumatic accident or chronic degenerative ailment.
- Ultrasound deep heat therapy - This form of therapy uses sound waves to soothe muscle pain and inflammation whole accelerating the healing process.
- Spinal decompression therapy - Non-surgical spinal decompression uses flexion distraction force to draw herniated or bulging discs back into position, relieving nerve pain and other symptoms.
- Intersegmental traction - This therapy applies passive motion to spinal segments to increase your range of motion and reduce pain.
- Physical rehabilitation - Physical rehabilitation can re-train and rebuild weak or injured tissues to help you regain optimal function.
- Massage Therapy - Massage therapy offers a natural conservative treatment approach that relieves musculoskeletal pain for many patients. The benefits of massage therapy may include increasing blood circulation, reducing swelling, relaxing muscles, relieving muscle pain and spasms, and aid in recovery and range of motion.
These techniques are combined into personalized treatment programs to treat neck pain, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, disc problems, headaches/migraines, bursitis, tendinitis, knee pain, shoulder pain, tingling and numbness in the extremities, a variety of chronic pain conditions and much more.
Schedule Your First Visit to St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury & Rehab
Feel free to take all the time you like perusing this website and learning more about our features and services. But if you're suffering from a painful injury or chronic condition, don't hesitate to call us right away and schedule an initial visit to St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury & Rehab. The sooner can see you, the sooner we can start helping you reclaim your quality of life!
Dr. Colby Staubs
St. Petersburg Chiropractor | St. Petersburg Chiropractic Injury Rehab | (727) 519-3757
6514 Central Ave.
St. Petersburg, FL 33707